Image via Wikipedia
The use of technology can propel a business from near dormancy to the fast track of sales. Similar is the case when you are in the business of procuring and following up on debt leads – a highly competitive and volatile market where the first mover gets to close sales.
To keep ahead of competition, call centers and businesses calling on debt leads and debt lead agents prefer the use of power dialers to increase the number of live contacts they can make. A power dialer lets a business contact hundreds and thousands more debt leads than what manual dialing could achieve. It therefore becomes imperative that a debt lead business select the right power dialer depending on their goals, agent capacities and budget to maximize productivity.
Selecting the right power dialer can make the difference between boosting and busting your business, so you have to be careful. A brief overview on the top 5 power dialers will help you make an informed decision for your debt business.
1. Speedy Dialer.com – a device with a built in telephone and connected to a PC, this dialing system gives you the opportunity of either using auto dialing and leaving automated messages or using the power dialing system with an agent. The speedy power dialer needs the help of an agent to detect busy signals, live answers, no answers and so on and mark it in the software. This method is cumbersome if your operations are large scale, as an agent may miss upgrading the software and you may lose out on valuable updates. Speedy dialer is best for small scale operations or for agents working from home due to scalability issues.
2. Callfire.com – this company markets itself with state of the art telemarketing solutions. If your debt business is on a massive scale or poised to grow very quickly, predictive dialing from callfire.com is perfect. The software not only ups the live contact time but also enables agent call monitoring and tracking. Security features like limited access to agents on lead information adds to the quality of service you offer.
3. Insidesales.com – this provider specializes in providing CRM systems with built in power dialing. The dialer predicts when to make calls to clients, who have been called, the status of a call and other little touches to make sure that you seamlessly bridge the gap between marketing and sales. At the same time you get your calls updated into the CRM software saving your agents time, if it were done manually. Insidesales.com is most appropriate for medium to large businesses who want a CRM package with built in power dialing.
4. Five9.com – offers predictive dialing with software solutions to maximize productivity time. Though you may increase your dialing capacity with predictive dialing, your business will also have to match this with the number of agents. Otherwise you may lose live debt leads due to the enormous capacity predictive dialing has.
5. Spifiredialers.com – offers a predictive dialer with the ability of the dialer to predict when an agent will be available for the next call and scaling calls up or down. It also has a built in CRM system which updates all client records, sets reminders, call-backs and mail delivery systems.
It’s important that the dialer you select is an aggregation of the qualities you seek in the dialer versus what the provider has to offer you.