- How do I order aged Internet leads?
- What should I do if site is not working right?
- How do I go about receiving volume discounts?
- Will I be charged more if I select certain filters?
- What format do your leads come in?
- How do I get the leads I paid for?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- What kind of leads are available on instant demand?
- How do you recommend we work the leads?
- I forgot my password. How can I get a new one?
- What if I want more leads than you have available in the system?
- How can I be sure you do not send me leads that others have sent to me in the past?
- Up to how many leads can I buy at a time?
- How do I search by area code?
- How do I search by zip code?
- How long will leads be accessible by me in Orders area?
- What if I do not have Excel?
- What is the story behind Next Wave Marketing Strategies and AgedLeadStore.com?
- Can I get the leads one lead per page in word instead?
- How do I register for a Subscription Account Number (SAN)?
- How can I post aged leads into my Velocify account?
- What methods can I use to contact the leads?
- What dialers would you recommend?
- What can I do if some leads are rejected by Prospector Plus?
- What lead age range should I order?
- What happens if some or all of the leads do not show up in my account instantly?
- Why are phone, email, and other columns at times not readable?
- How do I make my leads print on one page?
How do I order aged Internet leads?
First please click on Agent Login and then Create Account and take a minute to create an account free. Once you have activated your account you will be able to search through our massive lead inventory spanning 10 lead types that are presently available on our site. For other lead or data types not available on the site just call us and we will be able to send to you in minutes if we already have in inventory or somewhere from a few hours to 24 hours if we have to go procure them for you.
- Select lead types eads from browse leads or Lead Types tab.
- Select what filters you want from each of the 6 advanced filtering options – after you are done making all your filtering selections click Apply Filters just once. Review each of the 6 filter selections and either leave them set at default settings or customize any of them you like to better target your ideal prospect at no additional charge (except for lead age range if you want to call that a filter).
- lead type: lead age range
- age – consumer age range
- risk type – high or low or either
- area codes
- zip codes
- This will prompt you to create a new account if you do not already have one before it gives you your count for the filters you requested. If you already have an account set up then you will now see how many leads your search resulted in. It just takes a minute to create a new account by entering a user name and password along with your contact information and there is no deposit required, no setup fee, no recurring billing, and we do not store your card details online.
- After registering, the search results page (your lead count) will be displayed to you and you will see Selected Filters showing you what you chose for each of the 5 filters. There is a Change Filters tab in case you want to change one of the 5 filters and run a new count before proceeding. Below that you will see Number of Matching Leads and this shows the total number of leads in our database that match your filter set. Please enter the amount of those available that you would like to buy in the Quantity to Add box and then click Add Leads to Cart.
- You will now be taken to the Shopping Cart page where it will show you the number of leads with what filters make up each order you added to the shopping cart. You are given 3 choices:
- Update Cart: this just lets you update cart in the event you remove an order from the cart. If you want to make a change to the quantity selected for the most recent order you just placed in the cart you can either hit the back button to return to the prior screen and enter a new amount of leads in the Quantity to Add box or you can select Remove and then Update Cart and that will remove the order and you can then select your filter set once again and add the new amount of leads you want to order.
- Checkout: Once you have selected all the orders you want to place at this time click this button and you can pay by any credit card though paypal or our merchant account to receive the leads instantly. If you do not want to pay by credit card you will have to contact us to pull the order for you after we have received some alternate form of payment from you.
- Continue Shopping: This allows you to go grab additional orders with new filter sets and add them to your shopping cart (for exa. you could add to your cart all the Ohio 513 area code health insurance leads in the 2-30 day, 31-85 day, and 86 day + day age range).
- Enter your credit card details and check the box at the bottom to express your agreement to our Terms and Conditions and Lead Purchase Agreement., and then press the Continue button.
- Click on Orders tab to instantly retrieve the leads you just bought.
What should I do if site is not working right?
If you ever experience the site not working as it should then try using a different browser and often by just switching to Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer the site will work as it is supposed to. If you get a blank frame when selecting a lead type then going to www.agedleadstore.com will fix that issue and going to this old version of the site will also at times fix other issues. Overall the site has been designed to be very user friendly and has very few bugs but at times due to the massive size of the data we our processing daily and the considerable site activity the site can be slow at times. Often it just takes waiting a little longer than usual for your search to come back so just please be patient. If none of the above solves your issue then please contact Troy at 949-861-3122 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
How do I go about receiving volume discounts?
The system calculates the price based on the volume and age of the leads selected. If the price being displayed is not what you expected review our pricing chart and the amount of leads you ordered and revise your order to reflect an amount of leads that will let you qualify for your target price per lead. If you want more than 40,000 leads in any particular age range please contact us and we can likely offer you further volume discounts.
Will I be charged more if I select certain filters?
You are not charged more for any of the filters states, consumer age, risk type, or area code or zip code so feel free to select whatever filters will best deliver you a qualified prospect for your services while still getting you enough leads to keep you busy. You also may want to not keep your filter set too restrictive or else not enough leads will be available to allow you to take advantage of the 1st volume price break at 250 leads.
What format do your leads come in?
You can view a sample lead on each of the individual lead pages of the site. Leads will be in CSV format that you can open up in Excel. You can come and view all the files you have bought at any time and re-download any of them you may desire to. If you want leads one lead per page in word, how to convert excel file to word explanation is below.
How do I get the leads I paid for?
Once you submit an order the leads will instantly be retrievable by clicking on the Orders tab at top of the instant demand area viewable as long as you are logged in. Upon placing your order you will also immediately get an order confirmation email containing a link that you can click on to go to your orders page to instantly retrieve your leads. This email also outlines all your order details so you can use it as a receipt/invoice.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept payment online in a secure environment by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or Paypal. You can either pay us thru paypal using funds in your paypal account or you can pay through paypal using any credit card. If you do not have a paypal account set up you can sign into paypal as a guest and pay with any credit or debit card. Sometimes paypal will accept a payment from a certain credit card that our merchant account declines. If you want to use a different payment method, just contact us with your order details and we will send you a purchase order and once we receive payment by check, wire, bank deposit, or Western Union, we will make the leads available to you in the Orders area.
What kind of leads are available on instant demand?
At the moment we are proud to offer you access to 10 Internet lead types at agedleadstore.com. health insurance,life insurance, auto insurance, homeowner insurance, annuity, medicare supplement, mortgage refinance, and auto warranty. For consumer data, business data or lead types not accessible at agedleadstore.com you will have to contact us and we should be able to email the leads to you in excel within 24 hours if not in our inventory or in 15 minutes or so if in our lead inventory already.
How do you recommend we work the leads?
I forgot my password. How can I get a new one?
At the bottom of the register/login page click on Reset Password button and follow the process to get a new password so that you can login once more.
What if I want more leads than you have available in the system?
If you do not see as many leads as you had hoped for try either doing a search with the same filters in a different lead age range and/or loosening up some of your other filters. If you still cannot find enough leads to make you happy or if you bought most or all of what we had available and expect to want more in a week or so let us know what filter set it is that we need to increase inventory in so they will be waiting for you next time you need more leads. You can copy and paste filter set right from your order confirmation email and email to us if you want and let us know how many you want and how regularly. If you need more leads added to the system for just a few zip codes or area codes please make the request but we cannot guarantee how many of the leads you want in a portion of a state we will be able to get or by when we will have them. In general we cannot ask our vendor network to send us leads filtered by zip or area code. We order in bulk from numerous states at a time and we order so many that it is likely we will have some within driving distance of you in the coming weeks if we do not know. Just check in often and buy what we do have available on any given day in your area codes or zip codes.
How can I be sure you do not send me leads that others have sent to me in the past?
Our system knows what leads you have ordered and will never send you the same leads again as long as you keep using the same account. If several agents in the same office order our leads they should all share an account or risk getting some duplicates. If you have ordered a lot of real time or aged Internet leads from other vendors and want to make sure we do not send you any of those, you can send us a phone or email suppression list of leads you have gotten from others lately and we can make sure the leads we send you will not contain any from that list. Unfortunately at the moment this check can only be done outside of the instant demand system and so if you want us to suppress against your phone list in pulling your leads we will have to pull them manually from our database and send them to you. It is not ideal for agents or us for leads to have to be pulled by us outside of the system and so we only advise sending us suppression file if you have ordered very large amounts of leads from others and you plan to order high volumes from us. In general ordering leads from multiple aged lead vendors is not a good practice as it tends to lead to a lot of duplicates. We allow you to avoid this headache by offering you 24/7 access to the largest, highest quality insurance lead databases anywhere so you never have to go elsewhere.
Up to how many leads can I buy at a time?
You can add multiple line items to your shopping cart at a time that combined can total $50 – $2500. Each line item can have up to 10,000 leads in it. If you want more leads than that you can just come back minutes later and place a 2nd order. If you want more than 40,000 leads in one day from any one age range it is probably best for you to just contact us to pull the leads for you so that you can get further volume discount. There is a $50 minimum order.
How do I search by area code?
First click on area codes tab at top of a browse leads page and then check filter by area code. Then choose a state from the dropdown box and click Show Area Codes button. It will then show you all the area codes in that state. Once you have checked all the area codes you want to filter by click the Add Selected Area Codes button which will add the area codes one at a time separated by commas to the area code box. Once the box contains all the area codes you want click the Apply Filters button. If you already knew what area codes you wanted you could also just type them in separated by commas or you could paste them into the box from your computer.
How do I search by zip code?
If you already have a comma separated zips list on your computer then just paste it right into the zips box and you are good to go. If you do not, then you can use our zip code search features to quickly compile a list of zips to filter your leads by. First click on zip code tab at top of a browse leads page and then check filter by zip code(include a list of zip codes). Create a list of zips to add to text box above by either state, county, or city. To select multiple counties or cities, please select a county(and city if want) and then click Get Zip Codes to add those zips to text box above. To add more select another county or county/city combo and then click Add to zip codes to add those to the zips already in the text box. Once you have added all the zips want to text box from all counties/cities then click Apply Filters to get lead count matching any of 6 filters you selected. Make sure to delete any spaces at end of zips list.
How long will leads be accessible by me in Orders area?
The price you pay guarantees you one download of the leads. They will be available in your orders area from the second you submit your order. If they are not contact us immediately so we can make sure they get added for you. You can download them that minute or you can wait days, weeks, or months to go and download your leads order. We suggest you download them right away and get working on them before they age any further. All orders you ever place may well be accessible 24/7 in your orders area for years to come for you to redownload at any time but if for some reason they disappear some day in the future or become corrupted we are not responsible. Our system is dynamic and so some of the leads you have ordered in the past will be removed from certain files in your orders area or parts of some leads will be updated at times based on new information we received as to their dnc status, phone type, contact information, or other vehicle info, dob, or other fields.
What if I do not have Excel?
Our files available in your orders area will be in csv format that when clicked on will open up for you right into Excel if you have Excel loaded on your computer. If you do not have Excel then you have a few options:
- Install Excel on your computer
- Install an Excel Reader on your computer (then you can just email the CSV file as an attachment to us or a coworker or friend of yours and they can rename it as a .xls file and email it back to you for you to read and print
- Set up free account with www.openoffice.org that will allow you to open the csv file in spreadsheet form
- Save the csv file to your desktop and then email it as an attachment to us or to someone you know who does have excel loaded on their computer and they can then open it in excel and print it for you
- Receive the leads one lead per page in word instead
What is the story behind Next Wave Marketing Strategies and AgedLeadStore.com?
Troy Wilson started Next Wave Marketing Strategies 16 years ago in 2001 and has been building an impressive list of clients and vendors in the aged Internet leads marketplace ever since. His passion for disruptive innovation, integrity and commitment to continuous lead quality improvement has earned Next Wave an A+ rating with the BBB for his best practices along with a ton of repeat business and referrals. AgedLeadStore was launched in early 2011 to allow us to serve our thousands of value clients even better by allowing them insider access to our insurance leads database so they could search our Internet leads databases by their filters, get counts and order any leads they wanted for instant retrieval in the orders area of the site.
Can I get the leads one lead per page in word instead?
We can perform the conversion for you and email the leads to you in word outside of the system or you can follow the below instructions to convert your excel leads file into word by yourself after downloading .csv file from your orders area at agedleadstore.com and opening file and saving it in a .xls format somewhere on your desktop. Instructions on how to convert excel file to one lead per page in word
- Save your excel file somewhere on your computer and remember its location.
- Open word and select tools – letters and mailing – mail merge wizard from toolbar at top
- Starting doc Step 1 – click Next
- Select recipients step 2 – click Next
- click browse on right side of middle of screen and go locate the excel file you want to convert to word
- popup called select table will appear: click ok
- popup called mail merge recipients will appear: click ok
- Write your letter step 3 – click Next
- Preview your letters step 4 – click Next
- More Items link will appear in middle right of screen – click on this Insert Merge Field – select all the fields that you want displayed vertically on each page and then they will be displayed as:<<applicant_name>><<address>>You want the fields to be listed vertically instead of horizontally without a blank row in between each row and so you want to put your cursor between each set of >><< and hold down the shift key and hit enter for each field until all the fields are displayed vertically instead of horizontally.<<applicant_name>><<address>><<City>><<state>><<zip>> Once you have all the fields in vertical arrangement then you want to type in front of each field value what you want each field to be called such as Name: Name: <<applicant_name>> Address: <<address>> City: <<City>> State: <<state>> Zip: <<zip>>
- Complete the merge Step 5 – click Next
- Preview your letters Step 6 – click Next
- Click Edit Individual Letters and then click ok when see popup saying Merge to New Doc
- Then you will see the 1st of many pages showing each lead with all its rows of lead information vertically displayed one lead per page and you can scroll through all the pages. Save this to some location on your desktop and you are done. You can now print out each lead and they will all be displayed on one sheet of paper as shown below.
Name: ALYSEN TELLER address: 20 PATCHOGUE YAPHANK RD city: PATCHOGUE State: NY Zip: 11772
How do I register for a Subscription Account Number (SAN)?
In order to telemarket or text to our leads or data some customers (specifically, opt-in telemarketers) may need to obtain a SAN (Subscription Account Number) from the Federal Trade Commission. Here’s how.
- Access this URL https://telemarketing.donotcall.gov/profile/create.aspx with your browser
- Complete all the required fields.
- Select the proper Organization Function- must check TM/SP (TM/telemarketer) with Independent Access
- Click on “Submit” box at bottom
- Click on “Create Profile” box at bottom
- Click on “Certify” box at bottom
- PRINT THIS PAGE OF I.D.’s AND PASSWORDS FOR YOUR REFERENCE.
- Click on “Subscribe and Pay” box
- Enter your 5 free selected area codes that you plan to dial
- PRINT SAN AND AREA CODES!
For help selecting appropriate area codes to dial, go to http://www.nanpa.com.
How can I post aged leads into my Velocify account?
We are a Velocify integration partner allowing any of our lead types ordered through AgedLeadStore to be posted into your Velocify account. It is best if your admin makes the posting setup request and usually Velocify will have posting URL to your admin in 24-48 hours so you can begin posting our leads right into Velocify. If you are not working with an Admin tell your contact to cc their admin on the email to support. When you get the URL from Velocify, it will not have a campaign ID. Your admin must create the campaign and supply the id number. Below is a sample email you can use to ask Velocify for a posting URL: Hello Velocify Support, Please provider a posting url for the following provider: Provider=NextWaveMarketingStrategies Here is the email address I use to login: <clientemailaddress>
What methods can I use to contact the leads?
Our leads come with postal, phone, and email allowing you the opportunity to contact our leads by methods such as: 1. Telemarketing 2. Email 3. Direct mail 4. Home visit 5. Ringless voicemail drops
What dialers would you recommend?
What can I do if some leads are rejected by Prospector Plus?
Just email us your prospector plus reject report to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know what leads you were unable to import and we will add replacements to your account. Make sure to import both of our phone columns. Typically 60% of the phones will be landlines in the home_phone column and 40% of the phones will be cell phones in the cell phone column.
What lead age range should I order?
Our 31-85 day and 86-365 day lead age buckets are the most popular with usually just agents with dialers choosing the 86-365 day old leads.
What happens if some or all of the leads do not show up in my account instantly?
While this very rarely happens, if it does just send an email to email@example.com or call 949-861-3122 and I can add those to your account in most cases right away or if for some reason that is not possible I can email you the leads as an attachment.
Why are phone, email, and other columns at times not readable?
Some columns like home_phone, cell_phone, email, and other columns at times may not be wide enough to allow you to read the contents of the cells and to fix this all you have to do is widen the columns half an inch to the right. For exa if home_phone column’s values are looking all garbled and you want to be able to read them and if we assume home_phone column is column I then put your cursor on vertical line at top of excel spreadsheet between the I and J and left click on it and hold it down and drag to right half an inch and then you will be able to read all 10 digits of the landline phone number.
How do I make my leads print on one page?
With standard font size and formatting a lot of times only about 10 columns will print on one sheet of paper. My leads often have more columns than that and so you can either go to map output settings under profile tab and get rid of all but 10 of the columns and then just the 10 columns will open up into Excel in whatever column arrangement you specify or you can open them up in the default format and then rearrange or delete columns manually in csv format spreadsheet instead. If you want to keep a few more than 10 of the columns then you might be able to get a few more to print on just one sheet of paper by shrinking the font size, widening the page margins, changing to landscape page format, and/or changing the font type.