Aged Homeowner Insurance Leads: What You Need to Know
Everyone who owns a home needs a comprehensive homeowner insurance policy. As an insurance agent or broker, it’s your goal to connect with as many of these people as possible.
And that’s where homeowner insurance leads come into play.
In simple terms, selling home insurance is a numbers game. The more leads you have, the greater chance there is of reaching your sales goals.
What are Homeowner Insurance Leads?
A homeowner insurance lead is simply an individual who is interested in buying a policy. Purchasing a lead means gaining the contact information of those who may already be interested in buying a policy.
There are many ways to generate homeowner insurance leads, such as with local billboards and online advertising.
However, a growing number of insurance professionals are buying leads online, as it saves them both time and money over the long run.
Why Should You Buy Homeowner Insurance Leads?
You don’t have to look far to find the benefits of buying homeowner insurance leads online.
Above all else, you have full control over the process. You can buy as many or as few leads as you want. You can also filter leads based on your target audience.
But that’s not all that makes them effective. A few other benefits of buying leads include:
For example, compare the cost and budgeting activity associated with pay-per-click (PPC) online advertising and buying aged leads.
There’s nothing wrong with running a PPC campaign, but there are a few things you need to know:
- If you don’t bid high enough, you won’t receive traffic to your website.
- Even if you drive traffic to your website there’s no guarantee the visitor will contact you.
- You can set daily, weekly, and monthly budgets, but your actual spending may vary based on clicks. You may not hit your budget number every time.
When you purchase homeowner insurance leads online, you know exactly how much you’re spending and exactly what you’re getting in return.
These leads are those who are already warmed to the idea of buying, which creates a better chance for you to make your money back.
Maybe you specialize in selling home insurance in a specific state or zip code. Or perhaps you’ve had the most success with consumers in a certain age group.
Buying leads allows you to target by location, age, and other criteria.
Targeting can mean the difference between wasting money and turning a profit.
When you buy leads online, you get everything you need to contact them. This includes:
- Phone number and/or email address
This information is exactly what you need to make immediate contact with the lead.
Where to Buy Homeowner Insurance Leads
In today’s day and age, there’s only one good answer to this question: online.
Not only is this the fastest and most efficient way to secure leads, but it’s also the most affordable.
If you’re ready to buy online, Aged Lead Store is here to help. What we can offer you includes:
- A dashboard to purchase and manage leads
- The option to purchase leads 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Lead filters for improved targeting
Buying homeowner insurance leads online isn’t the wave of the future. It’s the here and now.
What Kinds of Homeowner Insurance Leads are Available?
When you buy from Aged Lead Store, you have access to three types of aged leads:
- 15 to 85 days old
- 86 to 365 days old
- 366 to 2,000 day old
With access to millions of validated homeowner insurance leads — and more added every week — you never have to worry about the well running dry.
How Much Do Homeowner Insurance Leads Cost?
Homeowner insurance leads range in cost from $.10/lead to $1.50/lead. The cost is based on:
- The number of leads you purchase
- The age of the leads
The best way to save money on online home insurance leads is to buy in bulk. Available quantities include:
- 1-249 leads
- 250-999 leads
- 1,000-4,999 leads
- 5,000-9,999 leads
- 10,000-24,999 leads
- 25,000+ leads
Now, let’s examine pricing for the 15 to 85 days old category:
- 1-249 leads: $1.50/lead
- 250-999 leads: $1.20/lead
- 1,000-4,999 leads: $1/lead
- 5,000-9,999 leads: $.75/lead
- 10,000-24,999 leads: $.60/lead
- 25,000+ leads: $.40/lead
Do the math before making a purchase. This will help you maximize your budget.
How to Sell to Homeowner Insurance Leads
No two home insurance agents use the same sales strategy, but there are tips you can follow to better connect with aged leads:
- Call now, not later: Aged leads are more likely to be further along in the buying process. The sooner you connect, the better chance you have of beating your competition to the deal.
- Tell them what you can do differently: Do you offer lower prices? Better customer service? More comprehensive coverage? Let the buyer know why your company and policy are the best.
- Be persistent: It may take you several calls to touch base with a lead for the first time. And it may take just as many follow-ups for them to discuss their quote with you.
The Aged Lead Store Advantage
For more than 20 years, Aged Lead Store has been helping home insurance agents and brokers purchase leads online.
It doesn’t matter if you’re buying aged home insurance leads for the first time or have experience with this approach, we’re available to show you the way.
Here are some of the advantages of buying homeowner insurance leads from us:
- 20+ years of industry experience: We know what does and doesn’t work in the world of aged insurance leads. We’ve seen it all.
- Top-notch customer service: If you have questions, we have answers.
- Competitive pricing: With a variety of pricing options, you’ll find something that fits into your budget
- High-quality leads: We don’t sell low-quality, dead-end leads.
We hope that you take this information and use it for a better understanding of the ins and outs of buying homeowner insurance leads.
When you’re ready to make a purchase, visit our website to get started. It won’t be long before you place an order, instantly receive your leads, and begin to close deals.