Image by Garrettc via Flickr
The business of debt lead conversion calls for smart lead management and CRM skills at your end. You may have plenty of leads at hand, but if you fail to close sales with them, then it’s all for not. Good lead management techniques not only factor in the best methods of generating leads but take you to the end of your sales cycle. Good lead management solutions help you convert your debt leads into debt relief clients. Debt leads also take typically longer than other product and service cycles to close sales due to the commitment and long term financial aspects associated with them.
Therefore, to keep a debt lead in the loop at all stages and finally convert and retain them should be the aim of a long term debt lead business. This is how you should be setting up your lead management system to up your debt lead conversion ratios:
1. Identify the right debt leads – Make use of the filters; your lead provider has to pick only those leads which have asked for your services. This will help you concentrate on fewer interested leads and maximize your sales potential.
2. Communication tools – Lead management is primarily about communication. How you reach out to the debt lead, what time of the day, how you project your service all go a long way to converting your lead into an interested client. Timely use of email and the phone without appearing intrusive should be used.
3. Training your agents – An agent well versed with the peculiarities of the debt lead business will be able to get you a higher conversion rate. This is because debt leads have a lot of queries relating to financial aspects and the nuances of your offer. If you are going to put in a greenhorn, you are most likely to lose out on sales. Therefore, it’s important to train and test your agents before you let them handle your precious leads.
4. Use analytical and optimization tools – If you are serious about long term debt lead conversion and retention you have to know the nature of your debt leads – where they come from, what type of crisis they want a solution to, will they be interested in future solutions with you, what type of contact method is the best and so on. Analyzing such data will throw up patterns over time to help you reschedule your lead management style.
5. Have customized lead management software in place – This will help you capture all the cycles associated with lead contact, qualification and conversion. A debt lead management system will also keep you from guessing the next step for your business. It will organize data and generate reports to take action on. You can also track the agent performance and quality based on their lead conversion ratios.
A good lead management system is crucial if you want good debt conversion ratios. Your next step will be to get a refined CRM system in place which will keep track of all those leads you have successfully converted into your clients.