We’re at a very unique time for the health and life insurance industry. New health care legislation (sometimes know as ObamaCare) is creating a lot of volatility in the market.
Customers are unsure what this means for their insurance needs, and quite frankly many insurance folks are just as confused. All this confusion and turmoil is not your fault, but it could be hurting your business.
You could read the rest of this or…
JUST CALL ME – TROY – AT 949-861-3122 and avoid wasting another minute figuring out how to make this month’s quota. I’ll tell you the secret formula to lower your marketing cost and increase your sales opportunities!
Here’s why I think it is critical that you take action today:
1. Agent health insurance commission are declining. That means you need a strategy to cut your marketing budget AND increase your volume to survive.
2. Millions of Americans are facing higher premiums. That’s going to send them shopping in unprecedented numbers. No more passive customers. These folks are going to be filled with urgency.
3. Republicans have the numbers to overturn ObamaCare, then we start all over again. You should be working hard to write policies now and after any new changes.
4. The industry is losing agents, by the thousands. That means less competition on more insurance leads.
Here are some secrets that are sure to help you profit from the volatility and help a lot of insurance customers make good decisions about their health and life insurance.
A simple plan to help you close more health and life insurance policies this month!
1. Find insurance customers to talk to. It all starts with this doesn’t it. You can’t help anyone if you’re looking for them and they’re looking for you. We all know that most go to the Internet when they have questions. But, chances are you don’t have a popular enough website or any website at all. Never fear there is an easier and cheaper way – aged insurance leads.
These are leads aggregated from top Internet insurance lead generation website. Leads they simply could sell and you get at an unbelievable discount (many for less than a $1 a lead). They all have asked to be called and they’re all most likely still in the market.
2. Educate your leads. Create scripts, emails, and newsletters that educate your prospects and customer about the turmoil. This will help you lead with value and turn more leads into sales–now and in the future.
3. Use lead management. In this market, volume is a must. Smaller commissions and higher premiums creates challenges for you and the customer. Fortunately, there are thousands of them waiting for a call, but you’re likely to let lots of deals fall through the cracks if you don’t have a system that keeps your leads on track.
4. Build a database. We’ve already talked about how much volatility is in the current market. That’s not going to change in the near future. A prospect that isn’t a customer today, probably will be in the future. Keep track of them, follow-up and check-in from time to time, educate them regularly on changes in insurance options.
So, I told you why you should be taking advantage of opportunities in the current health and life insurance market and I gave you a strategy–what are you waiting for?
Call me (Troy) today at 949-861-3122. I can help you make this your most profitable month!