Does your sales day start first thing every morning? “Yes,” sounds like the right answer, but it may put you behind the eight ball. You see the best feedback and inspiration for today’s sales probably occurred as you were closing down for the day-yesterday.
End Your Day with a Process
Getting your sales day off on the right foot should start with a disciplined shutdown process. Instead of hanging up that last call and dashing for the door take and extra 15-30 minutes to wrap-up your day in a productive way.
Build Your Plan for Tomorrow
Grab a pen and paper and write down the following:
- Top 10 objections you heard today
- Think of a better way to handle them
- Top 10 tips and techniques that worked
- Think of how you are going to leverage them better
- List the tope 3 objectives for tomorrow
Now you have a plan. Tomorrow is ready to execute-immediately.
Set-up a Good Start
Want to make your start even better? Leave yourself a motivational voicemail or send an email that focuses and kicks-off your morning. Good starts start the day before and good starts often produce the best sales numbers!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Power Dialing Results Attitude Not Technology (bettercloser.com)
- The Problem with Prospects (thecustomercollective.com)
- Let’s Face It, Selling Today Isn’t Rocket Science. It’s Harder … (fromtheheartsalestraining.com)
- A Random Walk Up Sales Street – 6 (thecustomercollective.com)