We know that the number one drawback to buying aged internet leads is the inherent nature of out of date contact information. People understandably change and abandon phone numbers and emails over time.
In fact, here are just a few statistics:
- 252 million people are over the age of 18 in the US
- 36 million, or 11% of these Americans change their postal address per year
- 50 million, or 20% of them change phone numbers per year
- 63 million, or 25% of them change their email per year
This is why we have spent years developing our unique, innovative Evergreen Lead Optimization System just released in beta in mid-January 2019 to continually update and optimize our lead inventory – ensuring the best and most accurate consumer data on each aged lead in our Aged Lead Store.
We have blended the advantages of targeted, motivated, opt-in aged Internet leads and the accuracy of a first tier national consumer database to create a virtually “ageless” or “Evergreen” lead.
With our Evergreen Lead Optimization Technology, your aged leads will have the most current consumer contact information whether they are months or years old. In addition, we are also updating our leads with additional relevant auto, property, mortgage, financial, and demographic data, where available.
You’re essentially getting the accuracy of a real-time lead at aged lead prices!
How Our Evergreen Lead Optimization Process Works
Our aged Internet leads go through 4 levels of optimization before they are available for sale in our marketplace.
- The real-time lead aggregators, publishers, and affiliates put their leads through varying levels of validation.
- Using national consumer databases we keep our data accurate and updated with additional relevant consumer attributes, where available.
- We have run a complete update of all of our aged lead inventory by overlaying national consumer data against our aged Internet lead data – standardizing, validating, cleaning, and updating our leads with recent and accurate contact information and adding additional auto, property, mortgage, financial, and demographic data as well as standardizing postal addresses and putting them through NCOA and CASS certification process. This comprehensive process will be repeated on a regular schedule to keep every consumer record as complete and accurate as possible.
- We also continue to run all of our leads through our previous in-house lead validation and enhancement technology, which includes:
- Suppression of improperly formatted emails, spam traps, honeypots, and other problematic email addresses. Newly appended emails also come with a separate opt-in.
- Validation of phone numbers as cell or landline and scrubbed against problematic phone numbers
Thanks for Making Aged Lead Store the Most Trusted Name in Aged Leads for Over 17 Years!
Serving over 15,000 clients over the last 17 years comes with a deep sense of responsibility to you and your success as a salesperson and business owner.
That’s why we are passionate about:
- Investing in disruptive innovation, where most just pass on lead data as is
- Leading with integrity, when our industry is not known for high standards, and
- Supporting salespeople with sales training, strategies, and tactics to maximize your conversion on each lead list
We will continue to pursue these values – expanding and refining our services – to deliver you the highest quality, most accurate aged Internet leads possible.