Organizing Emails Communication Styles – Segmenting Your List
- New Leads
- Cold Leads (Aged Leads)
- Dead Leads (Aged Leads)
- Aged Leads
- In Sales Funnel
Drip Email Types
- Pursuit (Nurturing)
Understanding Context is Critical to Writing Drip Emails
- Never heard of you AND not in the market for your product or service
- In the market, BUT have never heard of you
- In the market, heard of you, BUT are being assaulted by competitors
- Was in the market, probably never heard of you, AND were assaulted by the competition
Example Drip Campaign Framework
- Welcome/warmup Series – 3 emails to filter, segment, and prospect for immediate deals
- Transition to long-term nurture
- Long-term nurturing
Sample Initial Email in Welcome Drip Email Lifecycle
Subject Line: Did you get your mortgage?
Pre-header: If not, I’d love to assist
A couple of months ago you requested a rate quote.
- Did you get all your questions answered?
- Did you close your mortgage?
If you answered “no” to either, I’d love to assist.
Hit reply or call me direct at 734-775-4487.