For real estate agents, your business depends on your ability to consistently generate leads.
With a full pipeline of prospects, there’s a greater chance of maintaining a steady flow of transactions throughout the year.
But here’s the million-dollar question: What’s the best method of generating real estate leads?
You know you need leads, but that doesn’t mean they’re easy to find.
Ready-to-Close Aged Mortgage Leads
A defined strategy is critical to both your short and long-term success. Here are five of the best ways to generate leads in real estate.
1. Build a strong personal brand
A strong personal brand can be the difference between success and failure as a real estate agent.
Without this, you’ll find yourself lagging behind your competitors. And as you know, the real estate industry is crowded.
Some of the many steps you can take to build a strong personal brand include:
- Maintain consistency on all marketing and advertising collateral.
- Connect with past customers and current prospects online and off.
- Take steps to generate positive online reviews.
It takes time to build a personal brand, but every step forward can have a positive impact on your business as a whole.
We Have a Question For You
What are you interested in?
2. Create a website
Gone are the days when home buyers and sellers found an agent in the phone book or by driving around their community in search of “for sale” signs.
The majority of buyers and sellers do their business online, so a hard-hitting website is a must. This is no longer an option.
Some of the pages to include on a real estate agent website are:
- Case studies and/or testimonials
Also, a blog is the best way to share unique content with your audience.
It allows you to provide guidance and advice, share updates (such as new listings), and unpack industry news. Not to mention the fact that it will help your website in the search engine rankings.
Tip: even if you have a current website, don’t assume that it’s perfect. There’s a good chance you could make a few changes — such as adding a page — that have a positive impact on search rankings, audience engagement, conversions, and more.
3. Use social media
A social media presence provides the opportunity to connect with leads that may eventually turn into customers.
For example, use Instagram to share images of homes you’ve sold. Use Twitter and Facebook to share home buying and selling advice with your target audience.
You won’t build a large social media following overnight, but consistent content will eventually pay off. Stick with your core strategy, track your results and make tweaks as necessary.
Tip: if you don’t have the time to maintain your presence on social media, hire an assistant to do so on your behalf.
4. Encourage word of mouth advertising
There’s nothing wrong with asking satisfied clients to share your name with their friends, family, and co-workers. Most people are more than willing to do so, but they may need a push in the right direction.
Ready-to-Close Aged Mortgage Leads
Ways to encourage word of mouth advertising include:
- Send a gift to your clients after their transaction is complete.
- Send an email or postcard saying “thank you” and asking to share your name with potential leads.
- Call your past clients to ask for a favor.
People trust the advice shared by friends and family, which makes word of mouth advertising one of the most effective ways to generate leads.
5. Buy real estate leads
In today’s digital age, you can buy leads for almost anything.
It may not be the only way to drum up new business, but it’s definitely one of the most efficient and effective.
Some of the many benefits of buying real estate leads include:
- It’s fast: For instance, if you want to purchase a batch of 25 real estate leads, you can do so within a matter of minutes. And once you have a lead provider you trust, you can replicate this process over and over again.
- It’s simple: There’s nothing complicated about buying real estate leads. You can complete your transaction online and receive your leads immediately.
- It’s effective: You aren’t buying “random” information. You’re buying the information of prospects who have expressed an interest in a service you provide. This greatly increases your chance of success.
Are you ready to buy leads for real estate?
It’s good practice to change up how you usually generate buyer leads in real estate.
In other words, don’t put all your eggs in one basket. This increases the risk of your pipeline drying up.
When you purchase real estate leads, you have full control over the process.
You can buy a batch of leads today, work them for the next month, and then start back up again. You can take a long break if you have more clients than you can handle. There’s no right or wrong approach.
Answer these questions to determine if you’re ready to buy leads:
- Do you have enough time in your schedule to assist new buyers (and possibly sellers)?
- Do you have a budget for buying leads? How much are you willing to spend?
- Can you integrate buying leads into your current strategy?
- Which online service will you purchase your leads from? What are you looking for in a lead provider?
As you answer these questions, it’ll become clear as to whether or not you should purchase leads at this time.
If you’re ready to take action, Aged Lead Store is here to help.
For more than 20 years, we’ve been providing high-quality leads in industries ranging from real estate to mortgage to insurance. In addition to offering highly qualified leads, we have an easy-to-navigate backend to keep you organized.
If you’re ready to learn more about buying real estate leads, register for an account today.
It won’t be long before you’re on your way to filling your schedule with calls and local meetings. And from there, you’ll find yourself closing more deals than ever before.