In today’s post we talk about how to turn cold leads into warm calls and emails. In this sales training, we give you a framework to warm up even the coldest leads. Let’s get started!
What are aged leads? What are we talking about?
- Aged Internet leads
- Acquired book of business
- Old leads sitting around in your company’s CRM
- Past clients
Framework for warming up old leads
- Get on your aged leads’ radar
- WORK THEM
- Research past notes and conversations in your CRM
- Don’t corner your prospects (Hubspot)
- Be personal and send our feelers (content, invite – webinar, value)
- Get a soft close early (Email click-through, re-subscribe, download)
- Give them some indicative pricing (many cold leads are fearful)
- Discuss what changed
- Demonstrate some urgency
Examples of aged lead marketing
- Custom audiences: Facebook and Linkedin
- Re-acquisition: Email or Groups – Facebook and Linkedin
- Direct mail – old school
- Consult your TCPA attorney: Text messaging and ringless voicemail drops
How to Use Aged Leads in Your Overall Sales and Marketing Plan
Learn how to increase lead flow, improve lead quality, and make more sales with help from Aged Lead Store.