Image by woodleywonderworks via Flickr
The debt and mortgage leads market is a highly evolved one with plenty of Internet lead providers vying with each other to give lenders a ready database of prospects to pursue. These leads are marketed at exorbitant rates with the price of each fresh lead varying from $20-60 or even higher. This means you have to be a financial giant or wizard to get a reasonable return out of your lead buy. Why do I make this claim? Because no matter how good a sales person you are you are not going to close all of these leads. So, you have to ask yourself after you have burned through thousands of dollars purchasing debt and mortgage leads–can you close enough leads at this price?
If you are Tired of Paying too much for Debt and Mortgage Leads, it is time to learn to get them cheaper:
1. Source from a credible company – Your debt and mortgage leads need to be bought from an Internet leads provider who has been in the business of leads generation or aggregation for a few years. Look at the lead provider’s track record, their conversion rate, debt lead return policies and the sales support they can provide you with if a lead turns out fake. Chances are that your debt and mortgage lead conversion ratio will be high and you will save marketing dollars. The end result will be a higher ROI in relation to your investment in turn reducing your overall marketing costs.
2. Classify leads according to your budget and sales ability – If you classify your debt leads based on the type of products and services you offer, you will be able to narrow down and purchase only those debt leads that matter to you. Good debt lead management skills are called for to shrewdly purchase debt leads whose credit history you can handle. If your budget permits you can purchase in bulk and be eligible for super discounts. Try to get the discount in the form of extra genuine leads instead of dollar savings.
3. Purchase quality aged debt and aged mortgage leads – The best way to get cheap debt and mortgage leads is to purchase aged debt leads and mortgage leads. These leads are available for as low as a couple of cents to a dollar. Extremely cheap means, you can buy plenty of these valuable leads. Though a couple of weeks or months old, they are a mine of untapped information. They may contain debt leads of persons who have not yet reached a financial solution and need your assistance. Purchasing aged mortgage leads is especially a great idea as a lot of homeowners do take time to take refinance decisions on their homes and that’s why end up in the aged leads list.
4. Obtain data from a provider who sources data directly – The subprime crisis has thrown up thousands of homeowners who need better mortgages and lower interest rates. The cheapest way to get to them can be buying debt leads from an Internet leads provider who has firsthand data on these clients.
5. Go for SEO services – If you are an enterprising sales person or company and have your own website or blog, use it to attract additional leads to offset lead buying. Using good content and some basic SEO strategies you can target a smaller or more local mortgage and debt customer niche.
There is no golden rule to get the cheapest leads. Being prudent and knowing how to maximize ROI is important. The cheapest leads in the end are the ones which get you the most ROI and not based on the price at which you bought them.