Your sales gut probably tells you that fresh, real-time Internet leads have the best chance of closing. On the other hand, if you read the statistical studies you will discover the value aged financial leads offer you. The fact is there is more money to be made from those aged financial leads than you might expect and they’re cheap. The combination of customers still ready to act and the price makes the ROI very compelling.
What is the big deal in those aged financial leads? Here is the lowdown:
1. Interested leads – Aged leads are just as targeted as real-time leads. They’re still your potential clients. Most likely they are in the aged bin because of your competitor’s sales process, products, or laziness. All great leverage points to turn aged leads into your clients.
Leads may also become aged due to some simple inaccurate or missing information like a phone number or email, which no one bothered to search for. Most of these items are offset by at least one or more valid contact methods, good lead scrubbing, a quick Internet search.
2. Aged leads you don’t use – When done calling all those aged leads and closing a few sales, you may have many finance leads that are still unresponsive or you can’t serve. With expensive real-time Internet leads this would be a major hit to you bottom line. However, at aged lead prices this is of little concern.
3. You get a higher return on your investment – There’s a lot to like about aged leads, especially how cheap they are to purchase. As a result, you can buy in bulk and work thousands–keeping your sales team busy and increasing the profit margin every time one of these aged leads close. Your average ROI on Internet leads will soar by introducing batches of aged leads.
4. You continue earning when others are not – The finance lead market can be said to be inversely proportional to the state of the economy. The worse the economic outlook the more people need financial assistance. Aged finance leads are full of customers looking for a brighter financial solution to their problems, your opportunity is offering them a better option than they have heard or maybe now they are finally in the market for a solution.
5. Converting the aged lead into a sale makes you a sale star – One of the added advantages of aged leads is that they are so cheap you can buy them for yourself. Purchasing a batch of these finance leads could give you a secret weapon in competing with other sales people on your team.
So grab some aged finance leads and land some of those deals others think are gone.