In this week’s Aged Lead Store sales tips video, we talk about social selling with John Bachmann from Social Survey and a regular contributor to Insurance Nerds. John speaks from over 20 years of insurance sales experience, much of this using social media as a major part of his sales system.
Check out our discussion on social selling.
Social Selling 101: Tips from John Bachmann
Here are a few of the things we dive into during this episode:
- Referral business is still alive and well. It’s just evolved.
- How to use social media to give you a competitive advantage as you work shared internet leads
- Why your website is so important?
- Understanding your Google authority score. Are you doing all the things to send all of the right signals to Google? 5 things to master.
- How to efficiently get your social profiles and listing on the Internet
- How to get more online reviews by making it part of your larger sales process and making it easy for happy clients to leave 5-star reviews
- What social media platforms should you be using?
As a lead buyer, social media is just as important because your leads are by nature savvy internet users. That means the very first thing your lead is going to do after they get that first call or email from you is, “Google You.”
Are you ready, can you be found?
Social Selling Tips for Buyer of Aged Leads
If you’re a regular buyer of aged leads you want to make sure that every lead you reach out to via phone, email, or direct mail can quickly find you. Your goal should be to immediately gain trust and credibility.
A strong internet profile, when a customer Google’s your name, is the quickest way to when the conversation and start a real discussion about insurance, mortgage, or solar installation.
Here are some quick tips to up your online visibility immediately.
- Completely fill out and optimize your Google My Business listing
- Make sure that you have a simple and modern website. This can be as simple as a Squarespace or Wix single-page website.
- Create and optimize your Linkedin profile page
- Create and optimize your Facebook profile or page
- Make sure that you are prominently using your name, service (insurance, mortgage loans, solar installation) as well as your company, agency, or branch name in your listings.
Do you have more questions about aged leads or social selling for aged leads? Drop us a line and we’re happy to help get you started!