Albert Einstein famously defines insanity as “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” It’s time to break out of the insane asylum!
Today, I want you to shake up your insurance business a little bit.
This post is going to be short and sweet, but I bet…if you try it…it’ll make you money.
1. Call 10 clients you closed last year. Ask them how they’re doing. Ask them about the family. Ask them about their job. Ask them about their dreams. I bet you find an opportunity.
2. Randomly grab 25 names and phone numbers from your database. Don’t sort them. Don’t segment them. Don’t cherry pick the ones you think are best. Just dial from top to bottom. Don’t get out of your chair until the list is called.
3. Buy 100 new Internet leads. Aged insurance leads are cheap and will instantly fill your sales pipeline.
4. Try a dialer. This will keep your phone time productive. It can also help you to get more dials on each lead, which is the secret behind getting higher conversion rates on cold or Internet leads.
[button link=”http://agedleadstore.com/?utm_source=kaleidico&utm_medium=kaleidico…” size=”large” style=”download” color=”#4081AF” window=”yes”]Check Available Leads![/button]
5. Start using email marketing. Email is, hands-down, the most efficient means of staying top of mind. You can literally automate regular high-value contact with your prospects and past clients.
6. Hand out 3 business cards. Give three business cards to each of your family members and close friends. Ask them to give them to someone anyone this week.
7. Write a marketing plan. You would be amazed at what happens when you write things down–they tend to happen. Give it a try.
Leave a comment and tell me what you’re doing differently this week? Also tell us what sales techniques work best for you.