Did you ever think you could increase your sales with a little dose of appreciation? I can guarantee you appreciation sells. Simple acts of kindness and genuine interest in others builds confidence and trust in your customer.
Appreciate What You Are Doing
If you want to build an appreciation sales process it has to start with you. That’s right, you have to appreciate your own efforts. This creates passion and incentive. When you enjoy what you are doing and believe it is genuinely valuable and helpful–it will exude from you, into your sales.
Appreciate Those That Support You
Big time sales takes support. You may have an office manager, a loan processor, a virtual assistant, or just an understanding spouse. Showing appreciation to these important support folks can enhance their performance and contribute to bigger things for you.
Ready-to-Close Aged Mortgage Leads
Like your own motivation and passion–seeing results fuels the fire. Showing appreciation to those who support your sales efforts fuels their fire. Another way appreciation can increase your sales.
Appreciate the Customer
Appreciating your customer goes without saying. If you are attempting to build long-term service relationships you need to appreciate each sale. This can be shown in a lot of ways:
- Highly responsive call-backs and responses
- Offering a cell phone number or direct line
- Listening intently to the customer’s needs
- Referring customers other services they need
- An unexpected closing gift
- Following up after the sale (a few days and months)
Not only will this appreciation approach help you land the immediate sale, it is a sure-fire way to rack up referrals.
Appreciate Life and Blessings
It is amazing how blessed most of us are, even the average among us. Appreciating the simple things in life and the opportunities that we are regularly given can transfer into sales. Again this sense of appreciate creates confidence and confidence makes sales.
Improving your attitude of gratitude makes you and every one around you–including customers–better. Appreciation sells!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Podcast: Importance of Sales Qualification in the Sales Process (thecustomercollective.com)
- How sticky is your signup? (robwebb2k.com)
- Discover The 2 Reasons Why People Buy Any Product Or Service (fromtheheartsalestraining.com)
- A Better Selling Model (solutionset.com)