It’s a fresh new year and you’re full of hope and enthusiasm to make this sales year better than any of the past. But, then you sit down in front of your computer and phone and you’re at a loss for where to start, leaving you wondering how to kick off your new year sales
Never fear here’s a plan.
- Start in your CRM with a few searches and filters – Search for deals that went unresponsive between November and December, active opportunities that got interrupted by the holidays, any new opportunities or leads that came in during your time off.
- Use these filters to create campaign lists – Create and start a 10-day email drip campaign, in tandem with a call campaign, to re-engage these dormant opportunities
- Send an email to all of your current clients – Wish them a Happy New Year, remind them that you are here to serve them in all seasons, and encourage them to think about their own goals in the new year.
- Make sure that you have a “new lead” system in place – This should consist of a Welcome series and an evergreen, education-based, lead nurturing email drip campaign.
- Get new leads flowing in – There are a variety of ways to accomplish this – aged leads, a book of business, website + SEO/content or PPC.
What are you doing to jumpstart your sales in the new year? Drop a comment.
If you need some aged leads to get you started, just take a look at all the inventory we have available in the Aged Lead Store:
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!