Social Networking has become an effective platform offering a great opportunity to generate debt leads. Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc are being increasingly used as an alternative strategy for generating concrete debt leads.
There are several creative ways that you can use to network and develop Facebook lead generation using the right techniques.
Choosing friends interested in networking – there are millions of people on Facebook for different reasons and it is for you to choose those that are interested in networking rather than dating and making new relationships. Having the right people to start with is your 1st step towards attracting debt customers. Starting a casual discussion of mutually interesting topics and then guiding the conversation towards your goal of getting information from the people, will help you identify your potential leads.
Email subscriptions – this can be one of the best ways to maximize your network by including an email/newsletter subscription form on a side bar of your Facebook profile. This will help you build your newsletter distribution for capturing more leads and generating sales.
Make special offers – when someone is looking through your fan page of your Facebook business profile, it is possible that they have an interest in what you are offering or at least may be interested in the information and knowledge you are sharing. This can be the best time to show them a reason to learn more about your products and also offer them free trials. If you can provide them a link to contact your customer support or enable a live chat to answer their questions, this can be a great way to generate quality debt leads that can convert to sales.
Using a mix of free and paid content – you can create and publish blogs and post the link to it on your Facebook page. Sharing knowledge and informative content can greatly boost your networking success in generating leads.
However, it is important to understand that the secret to generating leads using Facebook is in providing useful information and not in marketing yourself or sounding like a sales person. Often people make the mistake of directly marketing their products and pitching their business on personal profile pages which can lead to their profile being deleted.
Following are some important points to keep in mind while generating leads on Facebook:
- Upload your photo to add more credibility
- Fill in all the necessary information below your photo so that people can easily know more about you instead of searching for your information. Also, add your blog URL.
- Join groups that interest you and state the reason for joining the group.
- Send friend requests to people you would like to communicate with but avoid too many requests at one time to prevent your profile from being deleted.
- Show active participation in your chosen groups and try to comment on the topic in discussion in the group.
- Try socializing with other people in your News Feed
- Show appreciation of other people’s posted work
- Share your knowledge and information through conversations and your blog posts, videos, etc and avoid any sales pitch.