As a mortgage professional, organization is critical to your success.
And that’s especially true when it comes to your leads.
A lack of organization will result in a lack of efficiency. And when that happens, you could miss out on one sale after the next.
No matter how you generate leads — from buying online to social media advertising to direct mail — you need mortgage CRM software to manage them.
What is CRM Software?
CRM stands for customer relationship management. Here’s how Salesforce defines it:
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships to grow your business. A CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
If you don’t have the right CRM in place, it’s a challenge to meet the goals above. Should you fall short, it’ll harm your business across the board.
With that being said, it’s time to choose a mortgage CRM software. Let’s look at five of the best options.
Starting at $99/user per month, Jungo is an all-around industry leader thanks to its advanced features and ease of use.
Other benefits of Jungo include:
- Access to both a mortgage CRM and real estate CRM with integration features.
- Automatic syncing with the most popular loan origination software providers such as Byte, Calyx, and Encompass.
- Mobile friendly, allowing you to access and update documents, track loans, and provide customers with guidance — all while on the go.
If you want a professional solution that can grow alongside you, you can’t go wrong with Jungo and its long list of features.
If money is on your mind, Streak is a low-cost CRM option to strongly consider. Even though it’s priced more competitively than other CRM software solutions, it still checks many boxes in regards to features.
In addition to a free version, there’s a $15/user per month option. And if you want to go pro, you can upgrade at a price of $49/user per month.
Other things to like about Streak include:
- Customizable sales pipelines with a simple to use sorting system.
- Integration with Google Drive for ease of saving and sharing files and documents.
- Drag and drop CSV data files for a simplified migration from another CRM.
- Various built-in project management tools.
Streak may not have the same level of features as other CRMs on the list, but it’s more than enough for most mortgage professionals.
Are you the type of mortgage professional who enjoys the client education portion of your career? If so, you’ll love how Surefire makes it easy to create and share content — especially videos.
Surefire is a Top of Mind Networks product with features such as:
- A powerful mortgage content library with access to both printed and digital materials.
- Software integrations include Power Video, Power Messaging, and BombBomb.
- Loan origination software integrations include LendingQB, LendingPad, Encompass, Calyx, and OpenClos.
Surefire was built on the foundation that lenders and brokers of any size should be able to compete with national brands. If this is what you want, request a demo to see what Surefire can do for you.
Note: pricing is available upon request.
4. Whiteboard Mortgage CRM
Time is money, so you want to save as much as you possibly can. Doing so means automating the day-to-day tasks that often bog you down. Whiteboard Mortgage CRM is known for its advanced automation features.
Pricing is set at $79/user per month along with a $299 setup and onboarding fee.
Here are some of the many reasons for the popularity of Whiteboard Mortgage CRM:
- Detailed reporting options for pipeline, conversions, loans funded, and more.
- A user-friendly interface makes for an easy transition from another CRM.
- A mobile app that allows you to efficiently manage your contacts, tasks, and records from anywhere with an internet connection.
Automation tools are a big deal in today’s world, and Whiteboard Mortgage CRM is definitely the leader in the mortgage CRM software space.
BNTouch provides a nice mix of CRM and marketing features, such as templates for email newsletters.
As an individual user, BNTouch will set you back $148/month plus a $99 activation fee. That’s one of the highest prices you’ll find. However, if you’re buying for a team, the per-user rate can drop all the way down to $69/month.
Some of the things that make BNTouch special include:
- Premade, customizable content for email marketing, video marketing, and content marketing campaigns.
- Access to loan partner application portals.
- Integration with popular real estate services such as Zillow and Homes.com
If you want a CRM that can also guide your marketing efforts, BNTouch deserves a closer look.
Frequently Asked CRM Questions
With the five options above, there’s a high likelihood that you’ll find a software solution that meets your requirements.
However, if you’re still on the fence, answer some of the following questions about your business and compare your answers to what each platform offers.
- What’s most important to you in a mortgage CRM software?
- Are there any features you need?
- Are there any features you can do without?
- How many people will be using the mortgage CRM software?
- How do you plan on using mortgage CRM software?
- How much are you comfortable spending for access to mortgage CRM software?
As you answer the questions above, others may come to mind. Don’t hesitate to thoroughly browse each CRM company’s website and reach out to support if you have questions.
It’s essential that you find a mortgage CRM software solution that works for you.
The most important thing is that you find a solution that meets your every want and need. You’ll be using this software daily, so you must be comfortable with it.
Once you have a CRM in place, it’s time to optimize it for maximum performance. And once you do that, you’ll feel more comfortable buying leads and managing them.
When you’re ready, Aged Lead Store is here for you. Contact us today for pre-validated leads, representing real people who have recently been shopping in-market for quotes in your vertical.