Are you looking to re-start your “surviving” mortgage business? Online mortgage leads too expensive for a tight marketing budget? It’s time to find a reputable aged mortgage lead provider.
Here are 5 steps to finding a quality aged data provider:
1. Do your homework: Mortgage leads, even at a few dollars a lead, can add up quickly, with the wrong partner. No one likes to be a victim and there are lots of scams in the online lead business, especially in the aftermarket lead business. So, do your due diligence.
Find an aged mortgage lead partner with:
- Several years of lead generation experience
- Valid business credentials and contact information
- No big deposit or prepay requirements
2. Look for a partner, not a list: I can’t over emphasize this enough. Lists are simple to come by and most are worthless. If you are going to be successful at aged mortgage lead buying you need a partner–someone that wants to add value to their product and your business.
Look for data lead providers that genuinely show an interest in what your mortgage business is trying to achieve. Your lead provider should also understand and have experience in the mortgage business. This knowledge will help them to optimize their supply of lead data to you.
3. Find quality, not quantity: Just because aged mortgage data is cheap is no reason to gorge on junk. As the old adage goes, “garbage in, garbage out.”
In your search for a good mortgage lead provider focus your eye on what a potential partner does to give you a top quality mortgage lead.
Some fundamental lead quality services you should look for:
- Lead data scrubbing
- Removal of duplicate lead data
- Reasonable return policy
- Date time stamp and IP address
4. Use lead management: Vintage leads need to be managed. Just buying a list and cherry picking a few to call is a futile waste of money. Every lead needs to called, emailed, and routinely followed-up on.
To accomplish this at any reasonable scale you need to find a good lead management system. This will allow your lead nurturing routine to go into auto-pilot. A lead management process will help you spend more of your time calling lots of leads, rather than managing them.
5. Measure, analyze, and adjust: Having done all of this, and in conjunction with using a lead management system, you need to be measuring. This is the only way to affirm that the partnership is working.
Are you getting the right leads, can you convert them, and are you converting them profitably?
Next Wave Marketing Strategy brings over 5 years of integrity, innovation, and client satisfaction to the aged mortgage leads market. We offer industry leading quality control, data cleansing, and a generous return policy to empower you to build your business in the fastest, most cost effective manner. Learn more about aged mortgage leads.