As a sales agent you always have to be on the lookout for leads to close sales. Leads come fresh and aged and it’s your call to decide if you want to stock up on the former or latter depending on your budget and sales strategy. Fresh leads are best used by those agents who are very responsive and experienced in their field of business and will be most likely to close sales. Otherwise you will burn through marketing dollars very fast working fresh leads.
Aged leads, on the other hand are perfect to stock up on for your power dialar. They come very reasonably priced, can be bought in large quantities without the fear of overrunning your budget, and are great tools to use in building the confidence of your sales force.
Here is how Aged Debt Leads can add more power to your Power Dialer:
- Make more calls per day – Aged debt leads come cheap. This means you have more prospects at hand to make calls to when you buy these leads in bulk. Your power dialer can be used to its full potential as it places call after call to the aged debt leads fed into your CRM system. Calling more leads means higher probability of talking to more leads and closing more sales.
- Building the CRM database – Stocking up on aged debt leads is a great way to build your sales database. This data can be classified based on lead profiles and sales call strategy and then used by your power dialer to make calls to prospects in the order of importance to you. For example, based on the age of the leads, location of the leads and so on.
- Aged debt leads and power dialers make a great training combination – Your business can use aged debt leads to train its sales agents in your sales process. This saves you valuable dollars. If you were to use fresh leads to train agents you would be wasting a lot of marketing dollars on mistakes and inexperience. With cheap aged leads every lead closed during training is a bonus and returns quick value. As the agent becomes more confident in the use of the power dialer, they can then graduate to using the dialer to contact fresh leads.
- Aged debt leads decrease the power dialer downtime – The higher the number of aged debt leads you procure, the greater the use of your power dialer and the lower the agent downtime. If you are a call center, you would want to maximize the returns on your investment. The best way to do this is invest in aged debt leads instead of loading in random names and numbers of people who are not your prospects.
- Aged leads are genuine leads – Stocking up on these aged leads for your power dialer is focusing you dialing power on real prospects. Random lists and dials is a sheer waste of time and frustrating to your sales force–contacting people not interested in your product and causing demotivating backlash at your sales agents.
Therefore, if you are looking at maximizing lead conversions and reducing your downtime, the best option is to use a combination of aged debt leads and the power dialer for your business.