It still amazes me how many calls the average sales team blows. Most of the loss is due to a simple lack of preparation or system to follow-through on that client inquiry. Here are 3 easy steps that will quickly lift your conversion of calls to deals.
1. Answer the Phone: This is probably the biggest single thing you can do to lift your sales numbers. Answer the phone live. Customers are so conditioned to get voicemail and automated voice responses you will start wowing them by simply greeting them with a live voice.
If you miss a call. As soon as you drop the previous call give them an immediate (less than 5 minutes) callback. This responsiveness will floor them almost as much.
2. Prepare a Brief Introduction: This is the be prepared part. Have a quick and lively way to introduce them to your company. This should be scripted. Make it
[button link=”http://agedleadstore.com/?utm_source=kaleidico&utm_medium=kaleidico…” size=”large” style=”download” color=”#4081AF” window=”yes”]Check Available Leads![/button]
consistent and informative, but very short.
No one wants to talk to a person that can’t even articulate what their company can do for them.
3. Follow-up! I know I preach this constantly, but it is the keys to the kingdom. If you urgently follow-up and follow-through on every call–every promise–you will close a ton of deals.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Google Launching GrandCentral As Google Voice (searchenginewatch.com)
- Google Voice – Grand Central rises from the ashes (paulspoerry.com)
- Grandcentral Reborn as Google Voice Suite of VoIP Services (gigaom.com)
- Google Voice: Bells, Whistles, and Voicemail Transcripts (blippitt.com)